Alphonso Mobley: Roberto Innis, Suspected Bomb-Maker, Held On $500K Bond After Allegedly Blowing Friend’s Hands Off

Roberto Innis Jr., accused of helping to make a bomb that blew off his friend's hands, was ordered held on $500,000 cash bond on Thursday.

Columbus Dispatch – Roberto Innis Jr., accused of helping to make a bomb that blew off his friend’s hands, was ordered held on $500,000 cash bond on Thursday.

Innis, 21, appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court to hear the charge of possession and manufacture of dangerous ordnance against him read. He was being held in the county jail.

He called 911 to report an explosion in a vacant East Side house where he and Alphonso Mobley Jr. were Tuesday afternoon. At first, he said he didn’t know what caused the blast, but that Mobley was on the ground bleeding. He eventually said Mobley had been mixing chemicals to make a bomb, a Columbus fire investigator wrote in a complaint.

FULL ARTICLE